Apwine Governance Proposal (APGP):
APGPs are about common governance proposals, especially the ones related to the treasury of the protocole and the DAO organization. I’ll publish a template on the forum in the coming days.
This type of proposal should include, in addition to all the points mentioned in the first part:
Context: (After summary)
Comprehensive overview of the proposal,treasury breakdown if needed.
The APGPs would concern but wouldn’t be limited to:
- Treasury allocation strategy & budgets
- Liquidity mining votes & winelistings
- Protocol fees activation
- Grant program if any
- Contributors/Dao committees rewards
- Long term partnerships (i.e Dao Swaps)
APGPs concern the protocol treasury directly, which is why it might be best to define more conservative parameters than APIR ones:
- Admin: Team multisig
- Quorum: 3.5% of the total vote supply (1.75M votes at the time of writing)
- Voting duration: 6 days