APIR 23 : Add Bancor v3 assets to the 4th winelisting

Project presentation:

Simple summary:
Bancor is a decentralized network of on-chain automated market makers (AMMs) supporting instant, low-cost trading, as well as Single-Sided Staking and 100% Impermanent Loss Protection for any listed token.

This proposal aims to integrate the $bnETH, $bnAPW, $bnBNT and $bnUSDC assets from Bancor protocol to the 4th winelisting event. Adding these IBTs will create additional yield possibilities for both communities.

Rationale:
Bancor enables automated token trading, as well as Single-Sided Staking with 100% Impermanent Loss Protection for any listed token. The V3 recently went live, allowing users to enjoy the impermanent loss protection immediately instead of waiting 100 days in V2.

The bnAPW TVL will increase after the DAO deposit according to the APGP 4.
As supplying liquidity or providing additional rewards would require a governance proposal on the Bancor governance side, it might not be possible for this round.

However there are already ongoing discussions in the communities and Bancpr will ask their community to upvote the IBTs

Benefit of this integration for Bancor protocol:
Additional yield opportunities for the community
Increase the visibility of the project with cross marketing
Increase the TVL of the IBTs pools

Benefit of this integration for Apwine DAO:
Increase the tokenized TVL and the AMM TVL
Diversify the yield possibilities for APWine community
Increase the visibility of the project with cross marketing
Better yield for APWine community if additional rewards
Yield for $veAPW holders if bribes
Better market efficiency if the project supply some initial liquidity

Metrics:
Community size on discord: 10.65K members
Twitter: 161.5K followers

Means:
No additional resources announced for now.

Voting options:
Yes, add bnETH
Yes, add bnAPW
Yes, add bnBNT
Yes, add bnUSDC
No, do nothing
Abstain

Should we add Bancor v3 assets to the 4th winelisting ?
  • Yes, add bnETH
  • Yes, add bnAPW
  • Yes, add bnBNT
  • Yes, add bnUSDC
  • No, do nothing
  • Abstain

0 voters

3 Likes

With the addition of Bancor v3 Assets + apw liquidity mining on bancor, I hope we can run a sort of dual marketing campaign so both apw & bnt can benefit from the tvl increases. :muscle:

1 Like

Hey @Dydymoon Pleasure to see this up! Only one thing bnBNT might not work because it has a unique dynamic attached to it. in order to unlock bnBNT you need an equivalent amount of vBNT so bnBNT does not actually equal 1 BNT.

1BNT = 1bnBNT + 1vBNT

This mechanic is unique to the bnBNT pool so all others should be fine. Still not against whitelisting it and could serve as a whole new market for bnBNT to find it’s own price.

3 Likes

Oh ok my bad, bnBNT was one of the proposed assets in the winelisting form so I proposed it with the others.
I’ll remove it from the winelisting list, thanks for the infos!

3 Likes