gm everyone, Balancer Intern here with my first winelisting proposal
New yield opportunities built on top of the Balancer ecosystem. Strengthening of the Balancer<>Harvest duo. New yield opportunities with APWine.
Protocol: Balancer / Harvest Finance
Harvest’s vault: Balancer: BTC (WBTC, renBTC)
IBT requested: fbal_BTC
IBT contract address: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x002fbb34646c32fce6bb1d973b7585e62eee6aa9
Current TVL on the requested IBT: $1.15M
Current TVL of the protocol: $250M+
Supported chain: Polygon
This proposal aims to integrate the first Bitcoin iBT to APWine. Balancer and Harvest have been collaborating for a long time now by launching a series of vaults on Harvest which allow yield farmers to boost their yields earned on Balancer.
APWine seems like a natural evolution of yield farming for the Balancer<>Harvest duo.
I’d like to propose the addition of Harvest’s iBT token for the Balancer:BTC farm to the upcoming winelisting event. This proposal will engage both Balancer & Harvest communities to vote on it and spread the news about APWine and the possibility to fix yield on Bitcoin for the first time in DeFi.
Benefit of this integration for Balancer & Harvest:
- Deepening of the WBTC:renBTC pool on Balancer
- New use case for Harvest’s iBT
Benefit of this integration for APWine DAO:
- Increase the tokenized TVL and the AMM TVL
- Diversify the yield possibilities for APWine community
- Increase the visibility of the project with cross marketing
- APWine to become the first yield protocol to offer fixed yield on Bitcoin
- Opens door to more IBTs that spawn out of Harvest x Balancer collab
Market cap: $149M
Twitter community: 121k
Discord community: 20k
Market cap: $69M
Twitter community: 62k
Discord community: 1500
- Add Harvest’s iBT for Balancer:BTC farm to the winelisting vote
- Don’t add add Harvest’s iBT for Balancer:BTC farm to the winelisting vote