APIR 5 : icETH integration (4th winelisting)

Project presentation:

Simple summary:

The Interest Compounding ETH Index (icETH) enhances staking returns with a leveraged liquid staking strategy. Built on Set’s battle-tested leverage token infrastructure, icETH multiplies the staking rate for stETH while minimizing transaction costs and risk associated with maintaining collateralized debt in Aave. Token holders retain spot exposure to ETH and amplify staking returns up to 2.5x.

This proposal aims to integrate icETH to Apwine

icETH has been live since March 22nd 2022 and is mintable on tokensets. It is also tradable on indexcoop and UniV3

Rationale:

I’d like to propose the addition of icETH to the next winelisting to attract ETH lovers and diversify our offers on eth yield (only steth is available at the moment on Apwine). In comparison we already have 6 stablecoin pools on mainnet.

Benefit of this integration for IndexCoop protocol

• Additional yield opportunities for the community or the protocol treasury
  • Increase the visibility of the project with cross marketing
  • Increase the TVL of the IBT pool

Benefit of this integration for Apwine DAO

• Increase the tokenized TVL and the AMM TVL
  • Diversify the ETH yield possibilities
  • Increase the visibility of the project

Index Coop Metrics:

$INDEX market cap : 29m$
TVL: 215 m$
Twitter community : 42.5k
Discord community: 10.6k

Tokensets Metrics:
TVL: 254m$
Twitter community :43.1k
Discord community: 8.7k
Community poll:

• Add icETH IBT to the winelisting vote
  • Don’t add icETH IBT to the winelisting vote

0 voters

2 Likes

My first post in a govforum :sweat_smile:
please be nice and feel free to tell me whats wrong
(I’m still searching on how to add a poll lol)

edit: found it

3 Likes

Hey thanks for this proposal well written !

I guess my only concern is that the IBT has less than one month, otherwise it seems an interesting addition possibility for the next Winelisting

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer !
That’s true. But we also added psp pools a month after their launch.
On the other hand there is probably more risk of smart contracts with iceth with several stacked defi protocols

2 Likes

Thanks for this proposal, however I just saw that the form isn’t filled for this IBT, could you fill it or ask the Index team to fill it please ?

1 Like

The team is informed. They told me they will fill the form and add some clarifications on my post :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes