¿Por qué su empresa de Internet necesita una lista de correo electrónico?

The Importance Of Having An Email List? This list that I have built and maintained for over three years generates over $100,000 in revenue alone and I simply write one email a month to provide valuable information to my subscribers. Furthermore, this list is not huge compared to other lists I have built in the past where I have had thousands of subscribers. This least has about 400 subscribers and if you do the calculations, each subscriber spends on average around $250.

I don’t tell you this to brag about my email list, but it should tell you how important it is to have and maintain an ema Función de trabajo de base de datos de correo electrónico il list. Many business seminars I have attended talks about the importance of having a list and how each person or client on your list is where money can be made. Función de trabajo de base de datos de correo electrónico A coach and mentor I have learned business strategies from is Brendan Nichols, also known as “Australia’s laziest entrepreneur”. Brendan is an Australian entrepreneur and business coach who was trained by Robert Kiyosaki from Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

I personally know Brendan and he is definitely the real deal who practices what he preaches. Función de trabajo de base de datos de correo electrónico I highly admire Brendan for what he teaches turning difficult business principles into simple action steps for anyone to apply. This where I learned how to build a profitable email list. Brendan taught me how to maximiser profits from each client and to create a client priority list from my email subscribers: Función de trabajo de base de datos de correo electrónico "The principle of maximization is to increase the amount of purchases from clients you already have.